Rome to Barcelona by Train
- 8 nights' twin-share hotel accommodation
- 8 breakfasts & 2 dinners
- Day pass to the Cinque Terre
- Hike between the pastel coloured 5 towns of the Cinque Terre National Park
- Visit to Cannes
- Visit to Monaco
- Feast on a traditional French seafood dinner in the gorgeous fishing town of Montpellier
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
This trip makes tracks through Europe's coolest cities, taking the train from Rome to Barcelona and stopping off at La Spezia, Montpellier and Nice along the way. Your days will be spent discovering Barcelona's beach-side beauty, hiking the dreamy pastel villages of Cinque Terre, uncovering historical monuments in Rome and taking e-bike tours through the glitzy French Riviera. Your mode of transport is the most classic way to experience Europe, as you enjoy scenic train rides from destination to destination.
Day 1 : Arrive Rome
Day 2 : Rome to La Spezia
Day 3 : La Spezia
Day 4 : La Spezia to Nice
Day 5 : Nice
Day 6 : Nice to Montpellier
Day 7 : Montpellier to Barcelona
Day 8 : Barcelona
Day 9 : Depart Barcelona
Terms and conditions
- Europe Summer 2020 Global Sale - 20% off discount is only valid on trips of 7 days or more departing March 2020 to October 2020.
- Offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Europe Summer 2020 Global Sale applies to new bookings only, made between 24 December 2019 and 27 February 2020.
- A non-refundable deposit of R5000 per person, per trip is required within 7 days of booking (per standard deposit terms) and full payment is due 45 days prior to departure.
- Europe Summer 2020 Global Sale may be combined with regular brochure discounts if applicable but cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
- Discount applies to the land portion of the trip only.
- Offer not valid on special departures and interest groups, selected cruises, festivals and short breaks, and pre and post accommodation.
- Global Sale Offers are subject to availability and maybe withdrawn at any time without prior notification.
- Contiki is exclusively for 18-35 year olds.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 27 December 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 27 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 27 February 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.