- 8 nights' twin hotel or hostel accommodation
- 8 breakfasts and 3 dinners
- Modern, air-conditioned coach with powerpoints for charging
- An experienced and professional Trip Manager and Driver Team
- On-site Teams at Contiki Special Stopovers
- Sightseeing tours of all major cities plus orientations in all other destinations
- Scenic drive along the Cote d'Azur
- Visit a French perfumery
- See the Royal Palace in Monaco and the Monte Carlo casino
- Catch a train along the Cinque Terre
- Visit the town of Monterosso
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Discover the Secrets of Michelangelo's Florence - see Ponte Vecchio, the Medici Palace & much more on our locally guided walking tour of Florence
- Leather craft demonstration
- Day trip by boat to the Isle of Capri
- See Mount Vesuvius
- Scenic drive along the coast
- FREE TIME ADD-ONS: Monaco Dinner, A Nice bike ride, Tuscan evening, Cruise around the Island of Capri (weather permitting), Pompeii guided walking tour, Rome of the Emperors & Gladiators including the Colosseum, Vatican Tour or Pasta cooking class
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
This one drifts through the blue seas & dreamy architecture of the Mediterranean Coast. From Barcelona through Nice, Sorrento, Rome and Florence, with an unlimited train ticket to the dramatic coastal villages of Cinque Terre & the chance to partake in a pasta cooking class in Rome, this Mediterranean Quest is all about blue seas, Roman architecture and indulgent days of pasta, palaces and pretty coastlines. Sun-seekers, foodies and photographers: here are your paradise destinations. Italy, France and Spain have never looked so good.
Day 1 : Barcelona to Nice
Day 2 : Nice
Day 3 : Nice to Cinque Terre
Day 4 : Cinque Terre to Florence
Day 5 : Florence to Sorrento
Day 6 : Sorrento
Day 7 :Sorrento to Rome
Day 8 : Rome to Vatican City
Day 9 : Depart Rome
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply) All travel for winter 2019 - 2020 only.
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- May be combined with normal brochure discounts (past passenger, mates rates, 2 tours or more) if applicable.
- A R1000 deposit is required within 7 days of reservation with full payment due 45 days prior to departure.
- All cancellation policies apply as per the Contiki Europe Summer 2019 - 2020 brochure.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 26 August 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 September 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.