Spain, Morocco & Portugal
- 14 nights' twin or triple-share hotel accommodation
- 14 breakfasts, 3 regional dinners and 4 three course dinners
- Modern, air-conditioned coach with power points for charging
- Sightseeing tours of all major cities plus orientations in all other destinations
- Local taxes and service charges
- An experienced and professional Trip Manager & Driver Team
- Local Rep in Morocco
- 7 World Heritage Sites visited
- See the Gran Via, the Puerta del Sol & Plaza de Espana
- Alhambra entry and guided tour
- Scenic drive past Marbella and Malaga
- Guided local tour of the Medina of Fez
- See the Royal Palace, the Medina and the Local Markets
- Visit the Cooperative of handmade carpets
- Scenic drive through the Middle Atlas Mountains
- Guided local tour of the Marrakech and visit the Bahia Palace
- See Koutoubia Mosque and bustling Jamaa el Fna Square
- See the Hassan 2nd Mosque in Casablanca
- See the Hassan Tower and Kings Palace in Rabat
- See the Kasbah and admire the panoramic view
- See the Cathedral, Alcazar & Plaza de Espana in Seville
- Locally guided tour of Lisbon
- See the Castelo de Sao Jorge, the Prace do Comercio and Rossio & Praca da Figueira
- ME TIME OPTIONALS: Flamenco, Tapas Dinner & Drinks
- Guided Tour of Albaicin & La Cartuja
- Welcome to Morocco Dinner & Show
- Marrakesh by Night & Dinner
- Camel Ride
- Gibraltar Rock Tour
- Guided walking tour including Bullring
- Lisbon like a local
- Guided Tour to Sintra & Cascais
- Traditional Madridlenos Dinner
- FREE WIFI
- Available on all Contiki Coaches
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
This trip is the perfect blend of culture & fun. See the Royal Palace in Madrid, the Alhambra in Granada & the Rock of Gibraltar, shop up a storm in the souks of Marrakech & discover the nightlife of Lisbon
Day 1 : Arrive Madrid
Day 2 : Madrid
Day 3 : Madrid to Granada
Day 4 : Granada
Day 5 : Granada to Fez
Day 6 : Fez
Day 7 : Fez to Marrakech
Day 8 : Marrakech
Day 9 : Marrakech to Tangier
Day 10 : Tangier to Seville
Day 11 : Seville
Day 12 : Seville to Lisbon
Day 13 : Lisbon
Day 14 : Lisbon to Madrid
Day 15 : Depart Madrid
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply) All travel for summer 2019 only.
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- May be combined with normal brochure discounts (past passenger, mates rates, 2 tours or more) if applicable.
- A R1000 deposit is required within 7 days of reservation with full payment due 45 days prior to departure.
- All cancellation policies apply as per the Contiki Europe Summer 2019 - 2020 brochure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 10 April 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 April 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.