- 8 nights' twin or triple-share hotel accommodation
- 8 breakfasts & 3 dinners
- Modern, air-conditioned coach with power outlets for charging
- Ferry crossings
- An experienced professional Trip Manager & Driver team
- On-site Teams at Contiki Special Stopovers
- Sightseeing tours of all major cities plus orientations in all other destinations
- See the White Cliffs of Dover
- See Amsterdam's canals & gable houses by night
- Learn how beer steins are crafted
- Scenic drive along the Rhine River
- See the Lorelei Rock
- See the Glockenspiel & Marienplatz
- Visit a traditional beer hall
- Locally guided tour of Munich (winter only)
- Locally guided tour of Munich's famous landmarks (summer only)
- Scenic drive past vineyards, orchards & castles
- See the Golden Roof, Royal Palace & Olympic Ski Jump in Innsbruck (winter only)
- Private boat through the canals & islands of Venice
- See the Bridge of Sighs, the Doge's Palace & St Mark's Square
- See Venice's iconic canals & gondolas
- See the Wooden Chapel Bridge in Lucerne
- Scenic Alpine drive
- See Chablis & Burgundy vineyards
- Exclusive 'Paris by Night' sightseeing tour
- See the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre, the Champs-Elysees, and Notre Dame Cathedral
- Check out Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower
- Visit a French perfumery
- FREE TIME ADD-ONS: Canal cruise (1,5 hours), Wine tasting, Secrets of Venice walking tour, Gondola ride, Venetian dinner, Venice group photo, Trip t-shirts, Mt Stanserhorn (summer only), Lake Lucerne cruise (summer only) & Moulin Rouge dinner & show
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
This one gives you a taste of Europe's highlights for those tight on time. Think 9 countries, 8 days and a handful of the top hotspots - this is how you tick off Europe's essential travel destinations without hanging around. Glide through the canals of Venice, see the Eiffel Tower & Arc de Triomphe lit up by night, indulge in some sausages and steins at a Bavarian beer hall, explore the glory of the Swiss Alps and visit the cute gable-houses of Amsterdam - all in just over a week. Now that's magic.
Day 1 : London to Amsterdam
Day 2 : Amsterdam to Rhine Valley
Day 3 : Rhine Valley to Munich
Day 4 : Munich to Venice via Innsbruck
Day 5 : Venice
Day 6 : Venice to Lucerne
Day 7 : Lucerne to Paris
Day 8 : Paris
Day 9 : Depart Paris
Terms and conditions
- Europe Summer 2020 Global Sale Offer - 20% off discount is only valid on trips of 7 days or more departing March 2020 to October 2020.
- Offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Europe Summer 2020 Global Sale applies to new bookings only, made between 7 January 2020 and 27 February 2020.
- A non-refundable deposit of R5000 per person, per trip is required within 7 days of booking (per standard deposit terms) and full payment is due 45 days prior to departure.
- Europe Summer 2020 Global Sale may be combined with regular brochure discounts if applicable but cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
- Discount applies to the land portion of the trip only.
- Offer not valid on special departures and interest groups, selected cruises, festivals and short breaks, and pre and post accommodation.
- Global Sale Offers are subject to availability and maybe withdrawn at any time without prior notification.
- Contiki is exclusively for 18-35 year olds.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 27 December 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 27 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 27 February 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.