Spain, Morocco & Portugal
- 14 nights' twin or triple-share hotel accommodation
- 14 breakfasts & 7 dinners
- Modern, air-conditioned coach with power points for charging
- An experienced and professional Trip Manager & Driver Team
- See the Gran Via, the Puerta del Sol & Plaza de Espana
- See the Alcazar fortress and Gothic cathedral in Toledo
- Guided local tour of the Medina of Fez
- See the Royal Palace, the Medina and the Local Markets
- Visit the Cooperative of handmade carpets
- Guided local tour of Marrakech
- See bustling Jamaa el Fna Square
- See the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca
- See the Hassan Tower and Kings Palace in Rabat
- Plaza de Espana in Seville
- See the Castelo deSao Jorge, the Praca do Comercio and Rossio & Praca da Figueira
- Tour of the Belem District
- FREE TIME ADD-ONS: Eat your way along the charming streets of Madrid on a delicious Tapas Tour, traditional Flamenco and Tapas, Guided tour of Albaicin & Capilla Real, Learn how to make a Moroccan dinner with a masterchef winner, Take a 4x4 vehicle into the Agafay desert for a traditional Berber tagine and stargazing in Marrakech, Guided walking tour including Bullring, Eat with the locals on the rooftops of Seville and be serenaded with Spanish guitar, guided tour to Sintra & Cascais, Portuguese dinner, Eat a traditional Madrilenos feast including jamon and tortilla in Madrid
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
This trip journeys through 2 continents in 2 weeks under the Iberian sun. Travelling through this trio of exotic countries, you'll be guided through medinas and Mosques, cathedrals & Kasbahs, counting an incredible 7 World Heritage Sites. We'll visit Sintra & Cascais in Lisbon & spot monkeys in Gibraltar, before being taken through Alhambra in Granada & Bahia palace in Morocco by a local guide. All while eating pastel de nata, gelado, tapas & tagine. It's the ultimate caress of the senses.
Day 1 : Arrive Madrid
Day 2 : Madrid
Day 3 : Madrid to Granada
Day 4 : Granada
Day 5 : Granada to Fez
Day 6 : Fez
Day 7 : Fez to Marrakech
Day 8 : Marrakech
Day 9 : Marrakech to Assilah via Casablanca & Rabat
Day 10 : Assilah to Seville
Day 11 : Seville
Day 12 : Seville to Lisbon
Day 13 : Lisbon
Day 14 : Lisbon to Madrid
Day 15 : Depart Madrid
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply).
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- May be combined with normal brochure discounts (past passenger, mates rates, 2 tours or more) if applicable.
- A R1000 deposit is required within 7 days of reservation with full payment due 45 days prior to departure.
- All cancellation policies apply as per the Contiki Europe Summer 2019 - 2020 brochure.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 October 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 18 December 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 18 December 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.