- 13 nights' multi-share accommodation
- 13 breakfasts and 7 dinners
- Dedicated Contiki Crew
- On-Site Teams at Contiki Special Stopovers
- Transport in a modern, air-conditioned coach with powerpoints for charging
- Ferry crossings (if starting and ending in London)
- Sightseeing tours of all major cities plus orientations in all other destinations
- NO REGRETS EXPERIENCES: 11 World heritage sites visited
- See the White Cliffs of Dover
- Exclusive 'Paris by Night' sightseeing tour with Champagne & escargot
- See the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre, the Champs-Elysees, and Notre Dame Cathedral
- Special Stopover: Contiki's French Chateau
- Wine tasting at Contiki's Chateau
- See Chablis, Burgundy & Beaujolais vineyards
- See the Papal Palace in Avignon
- Visit a French perfumery
- Scenic drive along the Cote d'Azur
- See the Royal Palace in Monaco
- Rub shoulders with the rich & famous with a visit to a Monte Carlo casino
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Discover the Secrets of Michelangelo's Florence - see where his David was gifted to the Florentines, Ponte Vecchio, the Medici Palace & much more on our locally guided walking tour of Florence
- See the Duomo, Basilica Santa Croce, Giotto's Bell Tower, the Baptistry & Piazza della Signoria
- Learn about Florence's leather craft with a demonstration
- Special access Rome sightseeing coach tour
- See the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, Piazza Venezia, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon & Piazza Navona
- See St Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City
- Private boat through the canals & islands of Venice
- See the Bridge of Sighs, the Doge's Palace & St Mark's Square
- Scenic drive past vineyards, orchards & castles
- See the Glockenspiel & Marienplatz
- Visit the Dachau concentration camp memorial
- See the Lorelei Rock
- Learn how beer steins are crafted
- See canals & a windmill on a countryside bike tour in Edam
- Visit a cheese farm & clog maker's house
- See Amsterdam's canals & gable houses by night
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Got two weeks to spare and want to see as much of Europe as possible? Then this is the tour for you! Two night stops in the big cities - Paris, French Riviera, Rome and Amsterdam - included sightseeing, walking tours, scenic drives - you'll wish your holiday would never end.
On our trips we don't just take you to the destinations, we make sure you get under the skin of every place you visit. From amazing food & accommodation, to exclusive access to incredible experiences, with Contiki you'll get unbeatable value & a completely unique travel experience.
Day 1 : London to Paris
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Beaujolais Wine Region
Day 4 : Beaujolais Wine Region to French Riviera
Day 5 : French Riviera
Day 6 : French Riviera to Florence
Day 7 : Florence to Rome
Day 8 : Rome
Day 9 : Rome to Venice
Day 10 : Venice to Munich
Day 11 : Munich to Rhine Valley
Day 12 : Rhine Valley to Amsterdam
Day 13 : Amsterdam
Day 14 : Depart Amsterdam
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply) All travel for summer 2019 only.
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- May be combined with normal brochure discounts (past passenger, mates rates, 2 tours or more) if applicable.
- A R1000 deposit is required within 7 days of reservation with full payment due 45 days prior to departure.
- All cancellation policies apply as per the Contiki Europe Summer 2019 � 2020 brochure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 31 January 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.