- 11 nights' twin or triple-share hotel accommodation
- 11 continental breakfasts and 5 three-course dinners
- Modern, air-conditioned coach with powerpoints for charging
- Hotel tips, local taxes & service charges
- Ferry crossings
- An experienced and professional Trip Manager and Driver Team
- Sightseeing tours of all major cities plus orientations in all other destinations
- 8 World Heritage Sites visited
- See the White Cliffs of Dover
- See Amsterdam's canals & gable houses by night
- Scenic drive along the Rhine River
- Learn how beer steins are crafted
- See the Lorelei Rock
- See the Glockenspiel & Marienplatz
- Visit a traditional beer hall
- See this pretty mountain region famous for adventure sports
- Visit to Innsbruck
- Scenic drive past vineyards, orchards & castles
- Private boat through the canals & islands of Venice
- See the Bridge of Sighs, the Doge's Palace & St Marks Square
- See Venice's iconic canals & gondalas
- Venice Walking Tour
- Special access Rome sightseeing coach tour
- Gelato in Rome - our treat
- See the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, Piazza Venezia, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon & Piazza Navona
- See St Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City
- Discover the Secrets of Michelangelo's Florence - see where his David was gifted to the Florentines, Ponte Vecchio, the Medici Palace & much more on our locally guided walking tour of Florence
- See the Duomo, Basilica Santa Croce, Giotto's Bell Tower, the Baptistry & Piazza della Signoria
- Learn about Florence's leather craft with a demonstration
- See the Wooden Chapel Bridge in Lucerne
- View the Lion Monument
- See Chablis & Burgundy vineyards
- Exclusive 'Paris by Night' sightseeing tour
- See the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomph, the Louvre, the Champs-Elysees, and Notre Dame Cathedral
- Check out Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower
- Visit a French Perfumery
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
If trips were like courses at a dinner party, the European Discovery would be the appetiser. 8 countries in one shot gives you a taste of all the big cities plus some hidden treasures, so you know where to go next time!
Day 1 : London to Amsterdam
Day 2 : Amsterdam to Rhine Valley
Day 3 : Rhine Valley to Munich
Day 4 : Munich to Austrian Tyrol
Day 5 : Austrian Tyrol to Venice
Day 6 : Venice to Rome
Day 7 : Rome
Day 8 : Rome to Florence
Day 9 : Florence to Lucerne
Day 10 : Lucerne to Paris
Day 11 : Paris
Day 12 : Depart Paris / London
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply) All travel for summer 2019 only.
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- May be combined with normal brochure discounts (past passenger, mates rates, 2 tours or more) if applicable.
- A R1000 deposit is required within 7 days of reservation with full payment due 45 days prior to departure.
- All cancellation policies apply as per the Contiki Europe Summer 2019 � 2020 brochure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 31 January 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.