Greek Island Hopping
- 12 nights' twin or triple-share hotel accommodation
- Ferry crossings (tourist class on all journeys) and coach transfers
- Hotel tips, local taxes and service charges
- An experienced and professional Trip Manager
- Ferry crossings & coach transfers
- 12 breakfasts and 4 dinners
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Time Add-Ons: Exploring Athens' Past & Present
- A Traditional Athens Affair
- Mykonos by night
- Delos Tour
- Mykonos Beach Hopping
- Sunset in Oia
- Highlights & Volcano Cruise
- Sailing Spectacular Ios
- No Regrets Inclusions: Visit the famous Plaka area
- Visit Mykonos town & see the traditional Cycladic-style houses
- See the famous windmills
- Visit the main town of Fira
- Visit Ios town
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
If you were going to make a Greek island your holiday destination, you'd be faced with the tough decision of which one to choose, so we've put together a holiday that combines three of the best! Mykonos, Santorini and Ios are at your disposal and with three nights on each, you have plenty of time to shop, dine, relax or party. There's also time for wining and dining and sightseeing in the Capital, Athens, at the beginning and end of your island stay. The perfect combination of culture, relaxation and partying, Greek style!
Day 1 : Arrive Athens
Day 2 : Athens
Day 3 : Athens to Mykonos
Day 4-5 : Mykonos
Day 6 : Mykonos to Santorini
Day 7-8 : Santorini
Day 9 : Santorini to Ios
Day 10-11 : Ios
Day 12 : Ios to Athens
Day 13 : Depart Athens
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply) All travel for summer 2019 only.
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- May be combined with normal brochure discounts (past passenger, mates rates, 2 tours or more) if applicable.
- A R1000 deposit is required within 7 days of reservation with full payment due 45 days prior to departure.
- All cancellation policies apply as per the Contiki Europe Summer 2019 - 2020 brochure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.