Great Britain and Ireland
- 15 nights' hotel accommodation
- 15 breakfasts & 5 dinners
- 16 inclusions : Experiences that are included with your trip
- 16 Free Time Add-Ons: Optional experiences that you can choose from and pay for on your trip
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Services of a professional Travel Manager, Driver & Local Guides
- All hotel service charges & tips, baggage handling fees & local taxes
Flights, taxes, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature & anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Cross the Irish sea, explore historic cities shrouded in folklore and mystery, gawp at Ireland's breathtaking landscapes and appreciate a culture of cool from as far back as the Beatles. Through London, York, Glasgow, Liverpool, Dublin and more, this 16-day tour of Britain and Ireland includes entrance into awe-inspiring attractions aplenty, including puckering up for the Blarney stone, cruising across Loch Ness and enjoying your very own Magical Mystery tour. It'll be love at first London site.
Day 1 : London to Liverpool
Day 2 : Liverpool to York
Day 3 : York to Lake District
Day 4 : Lake District to Edinburgh via Gretna Green and Hadrian's Wall
Day 5 : Edinburgh
Day 6 : Edinburgh to Scottish Highlands via St Andrews
Day 7 : Scottish Highlands to West Highlands via Glenfinnan Viaduct
Day 8 : West Highlands to Glasgow via Stirling
Day 9 : Glasgow to Dublin via Larne
Day 10 : Dublin to Cork via Kilkenny
Day 11 : Cork to Galway via Blarney and Cliffs of Moher
Day 12 : Galway
Day 13 : Galway to Londonderry
Day 14 : Londonderry to Belfast via Giants Causeway
Day 15 : Belfast to Dublin
Day 16 : Dublin to London
Terms and conditions
- Pay a R999 per person deposit within 3 days of booking with full payment due 60 days prior to departure.
- The trip price does not include the costs of flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply).
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- All cancellation policies apply as per Contiki.
- Trip Itineraries are subject to change.
- Contiki is exclusively for 18-35 year olds.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 April 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Tours
Land of the Northern Lights
ON THE GO : The Land of the Northern Lights: a whirlwind adventure of Southern Iceland. From cool city streets to rugged mountains. From the inviting...