Croatian Island Sail
- 7 nights' accommodation on a Cruise Ship
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 2 dinners
- See the Arsenal and the Venetian Fortress
- Visit the fortified Old Town
- Sail past the Elaphite Islands
- See Diocletian's Palace in Split
- FREE TIME ADD ONS : BBQ lunch
- City walls kayaking trip
- Dubrovnik City walking tour
- Captains' dinner
- Split Farewell Dinner
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Sparkling seas, white sands, historical hotspots, Croatia is the Mediterranean jewel that has it all. And there's no better way to experience this paradise than by island hopping your way from beach to beautiful bay. From the ancient hamlets of Hvar island and the Venetian architecture of Korcula to Dubrovnik's iconic Old Town, we'll cruise along the Adriatic on our very own traditional sail boat, soaking up all those rays while we drift lazily under the cloudless skies. Bliss.
Day 1 : Split to Hvar
Day 2 : Hvar to Korcula
Day 3 : Korcula to Dubrovnik
Day 4 : Dubrovnik
Day 5 : Dubrovnik to Trstenik
Day 6 : Trstenik to Makarska
Day 7 : Makarska to Split
Day 8 : Depart Split
Terms and conditions
- Europe Summer 2020 Global Sale - 15% off discount is only valid on Sailing trips of 7 days or more departing March 2020 to October 2020.
- Offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Europe Summer 2020 Global Sale applies to new bookings only, made between 7 January 2020 and 27 February 2020.
- A non-refundable deposit of R5000 per person, per trip is required within 7 days of booking (per standard deposit terms) and full payment is due 45 days prior to departure.
- Europe Summer 2020 Global Sale may be combined with regular brochure discounts if applicable but cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
- Discount applies to the land portion of the trip only.
- Offer not valid on special departures and interest groups, selected cruises, festivals and short breaks, and pre and post accommodation.
- Global Sale Offers are subject to availability and maybe withdrawn at any time without prior notification.
- Contiki is exclusively for 18-35 year olds.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 27 December 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 27 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 27 February 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.