Croatian Island Sail
- 7 nights' accommodation on a Cruise Ship
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 2 dinners
- See the Arsenal and the Venetian Fortress
- Visit the fortified Old Town
- Sail past the Elaphite Islands
- See Diocletian's Palace in Split
- FREE TIME ADD ONS : BBQ lunch
- City walls kayaking trip
- Dubrovnik City walking tour
- Captains' dinner
- Split Farewell Dinner
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Sparkling seas, white sands, historical hotspots, Croatia is the Mediterranean jewel that has it all. And there's no better way to experience this paradise than by island hopping your way from beach to beautiful bay. From the ancient hamlets of Hvar island and the Venetian architecture of Korcula to Dubrovnik's iconic Old Town, we'll cruise along the Adriatic on our very own traditional sail boat, soaking up all those rays while we drift lazily under the cloudless skies. Bliss.
Day 1 : Split to Hvar
Day 2 : Hvar to Korcula
Day 3 : Korcula to Dubrovnik
Day 4 : Dubrovnik
Day 5 : Dubrovnik to Trstenik
Day 6 : Trstenik to Makarska
Day 7 : Makarska to Split
Day 8 : Depart Split
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply).
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- May be combined with normal brochure discounts (past passenger, mates rates, 2 tours or more) if applicable.
- A R1000 deposit is required within 7 days of reservation with full payment due 45 days prior to departure.
- All cancellation policies apply as per the Contiki Europe Summer 2019 - 2020 brochure.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 October 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 27 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 27 February 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Tours
Croatia & The Dalmatian Coast 2020
BACK-ROADS TOURING : Golden-roofed towns and pristine national parks; tranquil islands lapped by turquoise waters; ancient sites and time-honoured...