Cape Town Explorer
- 2 nights' hotel accommodation
- 2 breakfasts
- Your hop-on/hop-off bus pass gives you access to over 50 of Cape Town's top attractions, including Robben Island ferry port, Kirstenbosch Gardens and Cape Town's white sand beaches
- With over 30 stops, the bus allows you to hop-on and hop-off at your leisure
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
The one that puts you in seafront Cape Town digs, with a hop-on hop-off pass taking you to beaches, mountains, Robben Island and everything between.
Day 1-3 : Cape Town
Terms and conditions
- Pay a R1000 per person deposit within 3 days of booking with full payment due 45 days prior to departure.
- The trip price does not include the costs of flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply).
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- All cancellation policies apply as per Contiki.
- Trip Itineraries are subject to change.
- Contiki is exclusively for 18-35 year olds.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 25 June 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.