- 3 nights' lodge accommodation
- 2 breakfasts & 1 dinner
- INCLUDED EXPERIENCES: Feast on a classic BBQ Dinner at Uluru
- Watch a golden sunrise over the sacred site of Uluru
- Visit the Olgas (Kata Tjuta), the Walpa Gorge & the Valley of the Winds in the heart of the Kata Tjuta National Park
- Climb the 'stairway to heaven' to the aptly named Garden of Eden, Kings Canyon
- Take a day trip & hike through the spectacular King's Canyon
- Indulge in a BBQ 'Big Brekkie'
- Toast Uluru at sunset with drinks & nibbles
- FREE TIME ADD-ONS: Visit the Field of Lights - a spectacular art installation of 50 000 lights near Uluru, see a different side of Uluru on a Segway tour, take a peaceful camel ride over the rich red sand dunes alongside Uluru, take a Dot-painting workshop with a local Aboriginal Anangu artist & create your own art piece, soar over the sacred sites of Uluru & Kata Tjuta on a scenic flight, see Uluru from a thrilling perspective as you skydive over the Australian outback
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions
The Australian outback has to be experienced to be believed. This is home to the world's oldest living culture, to skyscraper-sized boulders, scores of camels & kangaroos, and the giant red monolith that is Uluru. You'll see the best parts of Uluru in 4 incredible days, with time for sunset hikes, natural wonders, and lunar landscapes along the way.
Day 1-2 : Uluru
Day 3 : Uluru via Kings Canyon
Day 4 : Uluru
Terms and conditions
- Australia 2020 New Release Deal - 15% off discount is valid on all trips departing from 01 April 2020.
- Offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Australia 2020 New Release Deal applies to new bookings only, made between 03 October 2019 and 30 January 2020.
- A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person, per trip is required within 7 days of booking (per standard deposit terms) and full payment is due on or before 30 January 2020.
- Australia 2020 New Release Deal may be combined with regular brochure discounts if applicable but cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
- Discount applies to the land portion of the trip only.
- Offer not valid on special departures and interest groups, selected cruises, festivals and short breaks, and pre and post accommodation.
- New Release Deals are subject to availability and maybe withdrawn at any time without prior notification.
- Contiki is exclusively for 18-35 year olds.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 21 October 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 January 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 January 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.