City to Surf
- 5 nights' hostel accommodation
- 5 breakfasts
- FREE WIFI available on all Contiki coaches
- INCLUDED EXPERIENCES: Take a day trip to the Blue Mountains and learn about their cultural significance
- See the sights on a walking tour of Sydney including the Opera House & Watson's Bay
- Pay your respects at the ANZAC Memorial in Hyde Park, Sydney
- Spend the afternoon at Sydney's Bondi Beach & swim in the dreamy blue waters
- Protect marine life by taking '3 for the sea' at Bondi Beach
- Included flights : Sydney to Byron Bay
- Live out your Bohemian dreams with a surfing lesson in Byron Bay
- Taste local wine & cheese at Byron Bay (selected departures only)
- FREE TIME ADD-ONS: Cook your own BBQ dinner in Sydney with freshly caught seafood or succulent steak at Phillip Foote restaurant, see Sydney's skyline at its best as you take the climb of your life up the famous Harbour Bridge, taste a world class Australian wine at Handpicked Wines Cellar Door, take a sunset cruise across the spectacular bays of Sydney Harbour on a ferry to Watson's Bay, whizz over the waters of Sydney harbour on a jet boat, explore the city of Sydney on two wheels with a guided bike tour, get up close to protected Sumatran tigers, Asian elephants, chimpanzees, giraffes & red kangaroos at Sydney's Taronga Zoo, taste craft beer at the Stone and Wood Brewery in Byron Bay, visit a lighthouse and watch the golden sunrise in Byron Bay, kayak on the crystal clear waters of Byron Bay, find your zen with morning yoga on teh golden sands of Byron Bay
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions
Want to discover the bright lights & best beaches of Australia's East Coast in under one week? Let this trip guide you from sun-drenched Sydney to bohemian Byron Bay with all the highlights on offer in between. Catch a sunset cruise in Sydney Harbour, kick back at Bondi beach, cook your own BBQ with fresh seafood & steak and bask in the sun at the most easterly point of Australia. Challenge accepted.
Day 1 : Arrive Sydney
Day 2-3 : Sydney
Day 4 : Sydney to Byron Bay
Day 5-6 : Byron Bay
Terms and conditions
- Australia 2020 New Release Deal - 15% off discount is valid on all trips departing from 01 April 2020.
- Offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Australia 2020 New Release Deal applies to new bookings only, made between 03 October 2019 and 30 January 2020.
- A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person, per trip is required within 7 days of booking (per standard deposit terms) and full payment is due on or before 30 January 2020.
- Australia 2020 New Release Deal may be combined with regular brochure discounts if applicable but cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
- Discount applies to the land portion of the trip only.
- Offer not valid on special departures and interest groups, selected cruises, festivals and short breaks, and pre and post accommodation.
- New Release Deals are subject to availability and maybe withdrawn at any time without prior notification.
- Contiki is exclusively for 18-35 year olds.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 21 October 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 January 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 January 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.