- 12 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 night accommodation in a Floating Raft Hotel
- 1 night accommodation on an overnight train
- 1 nights' accommodation in a guesthouse
- 15 breakfast, 4 lunches and 3 dinners
- Internal flight from Vientiane to Phnom Penh
- Internal Flight from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
- An experienced & professional Trip Manager
- Orientations in all destinations
- Royal Palace Guided Tour
- Long-tail boat tour of canals with fish feeding
- Sai Yok Elephant Sanctuary half day visit
- Included boat ride along the River Kwai
- See the Bridge on the River Kwai
- Bike Ride in Ayutthaya
- Overnight train to Chiang Mai
- Erawan Falls
- Visit Doi Suthep Temple
- See the Pak Ou Caves
- Bike tour of the UNESCO-listed town
- City tour of the Laotian capital
- Visit COPE support & rehab centre
- Included flight to Phnom Penh
- City tour and visit to the Khmer Rouge "Killing Fields"
- Experience modern Cambodian cuisine at the Tree alliance restaurant
- Included flight to Siem Reap
- See Angkor Wat at Sunrise
- Visit Ta Prohm temple
- FREE TIME ADD-ONS: Thai Cooking Class, After Dark Vespa Tour, Kuang Si Waterfall trip, Kayaking and caving experience, Quad Biking at Sunset
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Sharpen your chopstick skills & clear 16 days of your calendar; this is so much more than a holiday. Included internal flights & a well planned trip will see you chasing waterfalls in Thailand, exploring limestone caves in Laos and see the sun rise over Cambodia's Angkor Wat. No big deal.
Day 1 : Arrive Bangkok
Day 2 : Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
Day 3 : Kanchanaburi
Day 4 : Kanchanaburi to Chiang Mai via Ayutthaya - Overnight Train
Day 5-6 : Chiang Mai
Day 7 : Chiang Mai to Pakbeng
Day 8 : Pakbeng to Luang Prabang
Day 9 : Luang Prabang
Day 10 : Luang Prabang to Vang Vieng
Day 11 : Vang Vieng
Day 12 : Vang Vieng to Vientiane
Day 13 : Vientiane to Phnom Penh
Day 14 : Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
Day 15 : Siem Reap
Day 16 : Depart Siem Reap
Terms and conditions
- Asia 2020 Global Sale Offer - 15% off discount is only valid on trips of 7 days or more departing after April 2020.
- Offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Asia 2020 Global Sale applies to new bookings only, made between 7 January 2020 and 27 February 2020.
- A non-refundable deposit of R5000 per person, per trip is required within 7 days of booking (per standard deposit terms) and full payment is due 45 days prior to departure.
- Asia 2020 Global Sale may be combined with regular brochure discounts if applicable but cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
- Discount applies to the land portion of the trip only.
- Offer not valid on special departures and interest groups, selected cruises, festivals and short breaks, and pre and post accommodation.
- Global Sale Offers are subject to availability and maybe withdrawn at any time without prior notification.
- Contiki is exclusively for 18-35 year olds.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 27 December 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 27 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 27 February 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.