Canada Rockies Adventure
- 6 nights' lodge accommodation
- 7 picnic style lunches
- Your fantastic crew
- Air-conditioned transport (private van)
- Fabulous National Park hikes
Flights, taxes, visas, meals and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Lose yourself in the shadow of Mt. Robson, canoe across Lake Louise's gently lapping waves, and hike through Banff's lush emerald forests. You'll marvel at stunning, jagged mountains and alpine lakes, crystal waterfalls, creeping glaciers, and a colourful tapestry of wildlife. When all's said and done, you'll leave these lands with a little piece of Canada embedded in your soul.
Day 1 : Seattle to Kamloops
Day 2 : Yoho National Park to Banff NP
Day 3 : Banff National Park (Lake Louise)
Day 4 : Banff NP to Jasper National Park
Day 5 : Jasper NP to Clearwater BC
Day 6 : Clearwater to Whistler to Vancouver
Day 7 : Vancouver to Seattle
Terms and conditions
- Travel for people 18 years and over for travel in 2019.
- Prices are from prices, per person land only and depending on season of travel.
- High season rates apply.
- Valid student cards must be presented on the first day of travel for student discount to apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 September 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.