- Your fantastic Busabout crew
- 3 nights' camping accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Orientation walk of Munich
- Private Busabout shuttles to/from festival grounds
- Festival T-Shirt
- Festival Wristband
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature & anything not mentioned under inclusions
Move Oktoberfest to the top of your bucket list. It's not just a European must-do; it ranks up there as one of the world's biggest parties! Imagine the best night you've ever had in your local bar, add a foolish amount of amusement rides, enough sausages to satisfy thousands of hungry Germans, people dressed like Disney princesses and traditional huntsmen and you still wouldn't be close to how absurdly awesome this party is! On this four-day trip, you experience the best bits of Oktoberfest. You see the first keg unleashed at the opening festival and have time to explore the taps and marvels of Munich. We've even thrown in cooked breakfasts to make sure your hangovers don't get in the way of your important 'cultural' beer-drinking duties!
Day 1-4 : Munich
Terms and conditions
- Travel for people 18 years and over for travel in 2019.
- Prices are from prices, per person land only and depending on season of travel.
- High season rates apply.
- Valid student cards must be presented on the first day of travel for student discount to apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 May 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 June 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 June 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.