- Your fantastic Busabout crew
- 3 nights' hostel accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Orientation walk of Munich
- Walk to/from the festival grounds
- Festival T-Shirt
- Festival Wristband
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature & anything not mentioned under inclusions
Festivals are often pretentious. They're about what you're wearing, who you know, and eating the trendiest of foods. But then there's Oktoberfest. Instead of swanky Raybans, there are giant steins of beer. Hip bands are replaced by people shouting old drinking songs. And in place of the falafel stands, there are neon-lit festival rides and gigantic sausages. It's 100% unadulterated fun! Join this trip and go to the festival where the enjoyable is more important than the fashionable.
Day 1-4 : Munich
Terms and conditions
- Travel for people 18 years and over for travel in 2019.
- Prices are from prices, per person land only and depending on season of travel.
- High season rates apply.
- Valid student cards must be presented on the first day of travel for student discount to apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.