- Your fantastic Busabout crew
- 2 nights' accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- All coach transport
- Entrance to the official after party
- Entrance into the Tomato fight
- Orientation of Valencia
- Busabout festival wristband
- Busabout festival t-shirt
- FREE TIME: Chill out or join an optional activity
- Enjoy some truly Spanish culture with an optional flamenco show
- Soak up the sun at the Turia Gardens
- Relax on the golden sands of Valencia's nearby beaches
Flights, taxes, visas, meals and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Once a year the tiny town of Bunol becomes the stage of a tomato bloodbath, as thousands of people and one hundred thousand metric tons of tomatoes combine for the messiest food fight ever!
Day 1 : Barcelona - Valencia
Day 2 : Valencia - Bunol - Valencia
Day 3 : Valencia - Barcelona
Terms and conditions
- Travel for people 18 years and over for travel in 2019.
- Prices are from prices, per person land only and depending on season of travel.
- High season rates apply.
- Valid student cards must be presented on the first day of travel for student discount to apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 20 February 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.