- Your fantastic Busabout guide
- 6 nights' accommodation
- 6 breakfasts & 2 dinners
- Coach transport (Hop-on Hop-off network)
- Rome twilight walking tour
- Orientation walk of Split led by the BAB guide
Flights, taxes, visas, meals and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
All roads lead to Rome, and on this epic week-long tour, we make sure we're living it up the whole way there. What better way to kick off an adventure than in the ancient coastal city of Split? Wander the marble streets of the Old Town and dive into the clear blue waters of the Adriatic before the scenic journey to Italy! Get lost in the Floating City of Venice, ride the canals on a gondola, chow down on the best spaghetti bolognese of your life in Bologna, and marvel at the Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps in Rome. This cultural whirlwind of a trip will leave you questioning whether you should ever go home!
Day 1 : Split
Day 2 : Split - Venice
Day 3 : Venice
Day 4 : Venice - Bologna
Day 5 : Bologna
Day 6 : Bologna - Rome
Day 7 : Rome
Terms and conditions
- Travel for people 18 years and over for travel in 2019.
- Prices are from prices, per person land only and depending on season of travel.
- High season rates apply.
- Valid student cards must be presented on the first day of travel for student discount to apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 01 February 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 September 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.