- All coach transport
- Your fantastic Busabout crew
- 7 nights' accommodation
- 7 breakfasts
- A visit to Sintra
Flights, taxes, visas, meals and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Tapas, sangria, delicious pastries, and siestas - no one knows how to live quite like the Spanish and the Portuguese! On this epic Iberian trip you'll dance the flamenco until dawn, sample some of the best local wines in Europe, be blown away by incredible architecture and experience sunsets so gorgeous you'll think you were dreaming. From cruising along the Douro River in Porto to exploring some of the world's top museums in Madrid and visiting Sintra's fairy tale castle, this is a trip that will make you fall in love with the Iberian Peninsula.
Day 1 : Barcelona to Madrid
Day 2 : Madrid
Day 3 : Madrid - Avila - Salamanca
Day 4 : Salamanca - Porto
Day 5 : Porto
Day 6 : Porto - Lisbon
Day 7-8 : Lisbon
Terms and conditions
- Travel for people 18 years and over for travel in 2019.
- Prices are from prices, per person land only and depending on season of travel.
- High season rates apply.
- Valid student cards must be presented on the first day of travel for student discount to apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 01 February 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 September 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.