Big Fat Greek Adventure
- Your fantastic Busabout guide
- 12 nights' accommodation
- 12 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Private coach service from Athens to Kalambaka via Delphi, and return to Athens
- Busabout wristband
- Tour of Delphi with a local guide
- Site and museum entrance at Delphi
- Tour of Meteora with a local guide
- Entrance to 2 monasteries at Meteora
- Local city tax included
- INCLUDED EXCURSION: All-inclusive excursion around the highlights of Santorini including the famous Black Beach and an included picnic dinner and drinks in the stunning town of Oia overlooking its famous sunset PLUS the ultimate Busabout night out in the capital of Fira (Private transfers and Busabout guide included)
- All ferry transport
- Transfers to and from ports
- Guided orientations of each island
- History, mythology and cultural talks
- Exclusive discounts for bars, restaurants, watersports, clothing and jewellery stores
- Bar crawls on Mykonos and Ios
Flights, taxes, visas, meals and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
The Greek islands are every perfect postcard you've ever seen. Best of all, they come gift-wrapped with more history, mythology, fine foods, and parties than any sane person could ever truly consume. Fall head-over-heels in lust with the four gods of seduction: Mykonos, Paros, Santorini, and Ios! Contemplate the insights of the oracle of Apollo from the sanctuary of Delphi, marvel at the cliff-top monasteries of Meteora, and let a local guide immerse you in the tales of mythology from the ancient world. This fully captivating trip will have you entranced by the history and jaw-dropping scenery of Greece!
Day 1 : Athens to Delphi to Kalambaka
Day 2 : Kalambaka to Athens
Day 3 : Athens
Day 4 : Athens to Mykonos
Day 5 : Mykonos
Day 6 : Mykonos - Paros
Day 7 : Paros
Day 8 : Paros - Santorini
Day 9 : Santorini
Day 10 : Santorini - Ios
Day 11 : Ios
Day 12 : Ios - Athens
Day 13 : Athens
Terms and conditions
- Travel for people 18 years and over for travel in 2019.
- Prices are from prices, per person land only and depending on season of travel.
- High season rates apply.
- Valid student cards must be presented on the first day of travel for student discount to apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 01 February 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 September 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.