Busabout : Transylvanian Halloween Trek
- Your fantastic Busabout Crew
- 6 nights' accommodation
- 6 breakfasts
- All coach transport
- All orientation walks
- Turda salt mine
- Bran Castle tour and entrance fee
- Exclusive Halloween party location
- Halloween BBQ at Racatau Valley
Flights, taxes, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
Halloween hasn't been scary for a long time. The vampires and ghouls have been replaced by sexy cat costumes, coloured alcopops, and treats without tricks. So, it's time for you to celebrate the real scares of Halloween. Take this tour of Eastern Europe and visit the home of Vlad the Impaler, explore Dracula's castle, tell ghost stories by a campfire, and celebrate the night in the clubs of Budapest. It's an adventure that combines the best Halloween sights, frights, and creepy nights with the tucked-away wonders of Eastern Europe.
Day 1 : Budapest to Cluj
Day 2 : Cluj to Turda to Sibiu to Sibiel
Day 3 : Sibiel to Brasov
Day 4 : Brasov
Day 5 : Brasov to Racatau Valley
Day 6 : Racatau Valley to Budapest
Day 7 : Budapest
Terms and conditions
- Travel for people 18 years and over for travel in 2018.
- Prices are from prices, per person land only and depending on season of travel.
- High season rates apply.
- Valid student cards must be presented on the first day of travel for student discount to apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 August 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 26 October 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 26 October 2018.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.