Busabout : Northern Winter Adventure
- Your fantastic Busabout crew
- 8 nights' accommodation
- 8 breakfasts
- All coach transport
- Orientation walks in Amsterdam, Berlin, Bruges & Prague
Flights, taxes, visas, meals and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Europe in winter is for a distinct type of traveller. It's for the explorers who like their streets white and empty for postcard-perfect photos, the adventurers that like a sparkly bargain in a marvellously-lit market, and for foodies who like hot drinks in cosy bars. What's more is that travelling in winter through the best sights of Europe gets you the best prices and the shortest queues!
Day 1 : Paris
Day 2 : Paris to Bruges
Day 3 : Bruges to Amsterdam
Day 4 : Amsterdam
Day 5 : Amsterdam to Berlin
Day 6 : Berlin
Day 7 : Berlin to Prague
Day 8-9 : Prague
Terms and conditions
- Travel for people 18 years and over for travel in 2018.
- Prices are from prices, per person land only and depending on season of travel.
- High season rates apply.
- Valid student cards must be presented on the first day of travel for student discount to apply.
- Either Mates Rates or Multi trip discount may be applied to booking.
- Past passenger discount and student pricing may be combinable.
- R1000 deposit is due within 7 days of the bookings and full payment due 45 days prior to departure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 24 October 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 November 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2018.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.