St Pat's Party
- Your fan feckin tastic Irish Guide
- 3 nights' city centre accommodation
- 3 breakfasts
- St Patrick's Day Festivities in Dublin
- Legendary Shamrocker St Pat's party
- Guinness Storehouse fast track entry
- Shamrocker's Dublin city walking tour
- Shamrocker t-shirt
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money & items of a personal nature
For all who claim to be Irish and those who want to be! This neat package gives you the local perspective on St Patrick's Day Party you've been waiting for. You get to hit the highlights of the festival in Dublin's Fair City, including the Parade, see all the famous sights of the capital and then properly party with the Irish on their native soil.
Day 1-4 : Dublin, Ireland
Terms and conditions
- Travel for people 18 years and over for travel in 2020.
- Prices are from prices, per person land only and depending on season of travel.
- High season rates apply.
- Valid student cards must be presented on the first day of travel for student discount to apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 03 February 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 15 March 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 15 March 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.