Croatia Island Hopper
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Breakfast and lunch daily
- Your fantastic Busabout crew
- All transport
- All orientation walks
- Bedding on boats
- 1 litre of drinking water per day
- TRIP HIGHLIGHTS: Explore Game of Thrones' King's Landing
- Swim in secluded island bays
Flights, taxes, visas, meals and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Think crystal clear seas, tiny walled cities, eclectic islands and long nights sampling local food. Croatia is that Instagram account you love to hate. Every time you check out their profile, their slender blonde beaches are looking sexier. Whenever you comment on that handsome fortress, there's another squillion love hearts. Join the fun, because on this tour you cruise to the hottest parties you can dream of, dive into the bluest sea Picasso conjured, and take more jealousy-inducing photos than even Kendall Jenner could assemble. Take this round journey from Split and come back with a new (and smug) perspective.
Day 1 : Split to Stari Grad
Day 2 : Stari Grad to Hvar
Day 3 : Hvar to Mljet
Day 4 : Mljet to Dubrovnik
Day 5 : Dubrovnik to Korcula
Day 6 : Korcula to Makarska
Day 7 : Makarska to Omis to Split
Day 8 : Split
Terms and conditions
- Travel for people 18 years and over for travel in 2019.
- Prices are from prices, per person land only and depending on season of travel.
- High season rates apply.
- Valid student cards must be presented on the first day of travel for student discount to apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 25 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 April 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.