- Your fantastic Busabout crew
- 3 nights' accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Sziget 3-day pass
- 3 Day metro ticket
- Orientation walk of Budapest
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature & anything not mentioned under inclusions
Sziget is like the entire planet's iPod was left on shuffle and everyone's enjoying themselves too much to pick a genre. You'll find yourself pogoing to Hungarian Gypsy-folk jazz, crowd surfing in a metal mosh pit, and jiving to chart-smashing summer hit singles. It's like your Nan's the DJ and she doesn't care if one track compliments the next. She only cares about playing your favourite tunes. Best of all, this gloriously multifarious festival is fittingly hosted on 'the Island of Freedom', smack-bang in the heart of beautiful Budapest. Attend this unbelievable tribute to music and discover that the best tracks are truly unrepeatable.
Day 1-4 : Budapest, Hungary
Terms and conditions
- Travel for people 18 years and over for travel in 2019.
- Prices are from prices, per person land only and depending on season of travel.
- High season rates apply.
- Valid student cards must be presented on the first day of travel for student discount to apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 30 April 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 June 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 June 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.