Busabout : Lollapalooza Festival
- Your fantastic Busabout crew
- 3 nights' accommodation
- Orientation walk of Berlin
- Lollapalooza 2-day pass
- Experience many different stages and bands
- Return train tickets for 2 days of the festival
Flights, taxes, visas, meals and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
In the early 90s, alternative rock ruled the world. Nirvana and Rage Against the Machine had enough die-hard fans to form a small European nation and kids watched skate videos instead of Minecraft tutorials. Lollapalooza symbolised this movement. Now it has spread its wings and become a colourful emblem of what every festival wants to be. You can see the biggest names in music, venture through hip galleries, and watch awesome acrobatics while indulging in a part of musical history.
Day 1-4 : Berlin
Terms and conditions
- Travel for people 18 years and over for travel in 2018.
- Prices are from prices, per person land only and depending on season of travel.
- High season rates apply.
- Valid student cards must be presented on the first day of travel for student discount to apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 02 August 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 August 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 August 2018.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.