Busabout : Lollapalooza Festival - 4 Days
from R 6,590* per person
In the early 90s, alternative rock ruled the world. Nirvana and Rage Against the Machine had enough die-hard fans to form a small European nation and kids watched skate videos instead of Minecraft tutorials. Lollapalooza symbolised this movement. Now it has spread its wings and become a colourful emblem of what every festival wants to be. You can see the biggest names in music, venture through hip galleries, and watch awesome acrobatics while indulging in a part of musical history.
Travel Dates: 07 September 2018 Departure Only
Duration: 3 nights
Departing From: Berlin
- Your fantastic Busabout crew
- 3 nights' accommodation
- Orientation walk of Berlin
- Lollapalooza 2-day pass
- Experience many different stages and bands
- Return train tickets for 2 days of the festival
Flights, taxes, visas, meals and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Day 1 : Berlin
After checking in, your Busabout guide who will take you on an orientation walk of the city. Tonight we'll go out for an optional delicious, traditional German dinner. Afterwards join your Busabout guide for a night experiencing Berlin's eclectic nightlife!
Day 2 : Berlin
Feel free to relax and recharge your batteries this morning. In the afternoon the madness begins as we make our way to the festival grounds for our first day at Lollapalooza! Dance the night away with your fellow revellers safe in the knowledge that there is still more to enjoy tomorrow.
Day 3 : Berlin
We have another morning of free time so feel free to further explore this dynamic city! This afternoon we depart once more for our final night at Lollapalooza, kick loose and party like there is no tomorrow with your fellow festivalgoers.
Day 4 : Berlin
It is with a heavy heart that we bid you auf wiedersehen this morning after breakfast. We hope to see you again, and if you're continuing your journey on our Hop-on Hop-off network, the next stop is Prague via Dresden.
Terms and conditions
- Travel for people 18 Years and over for travel in 2018.
- Prices are from prices, per person land only and depending on season of travel.
- High season rates apply.
- Valid student cards must be presented on the first day of travel for student discount to apply.
- May be combined with normal brochure discounts (past passenger, mates rates) if applicable.
- Excluding the Early Payment Discount & Multi trip deals.
- EB3 - NOW price includes 5% discount when you book by 29 May 2018.
- R1000 deposit is due within 7 days of the bookings and full payment due on or before 29 May 2018.
- Use Promo code EB3.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 26 March 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2018.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.