Charming New England : Fall Foliage
- 9 nights' in boutique accommodation
- 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 4 dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Driver and Tour Leader
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
Visiting 1 Country : USA. Brilliant red, orange and gold - New England is famous around the world for its spectacular fall foliage. Travelling only on the picturesque back roads, this seasonal tour takes in the region's most scenic towns, mountain forests and ports, with an emphasis on seeking out the unique colours of each breath-taking destination.
THE BACK-ROADS DIFFERENCE:
Take part in a cooking class at The Essex, Vermont's famous Culinary Resort & Spa.
Enjoy a cruise on Lake Winnipesaukee.
Ride the famous Mt Washington Cog Railway.
Day 1 : Boston - Williamstown, MA
Day 2 : Williamstown - Woodstock, VT
Day 3 : Woodstock - Burlington
Day 4 : Burlington
Day 5 : Burlington - Jackson, NH
Day 6 : Jackson
Day 7 : Jackson - Lake Winnipesaukee
Day 8 : Lake Winnipesaukee - Portland, ME
Day 9 : Portland
Day 10 : Portland - Boston, MA
Terms and conditions
- Deposits : R3000 deposit to secure booking.
- Final Payment : 65 days prior to departure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 24 July 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 August 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 August 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.