Wonders of Thailand
from R 23,990* per person
SAVE R4200! BACK-ROADS TOURING : Thailand's glittering temples, bustling markets and traditional eateries are just waiting to be discovered on this unforgettable trip from Bangkok to spiritual Chiang Mai. With cultural and historic experiences around every corner, you're sure to get caught up in the magic of this exotic country.
Travel Dates: 06-Oct-20
Duration: 9 nights
Departing From: Bangkok
Company: Back-Roads Touring
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 7845344
- 9 nights' in boutique accommodation
- 9 breakfasts, 7 lunches & 7 dinners
- Experienced Driver & Tour Leader
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
THE BACK-ROADS DIFFERENCE:
Journey off-the-beaten track in the mountainous region of Tak.
Visit the iconic River Kwai Bridge and discover more about WWII history.
Take a fascinating tour of Chiang Mai's oldest Buddhist temples.
Day 1 : Bangkok, Thailand
Day 2 : Bangkok
Day 3 : Bangkok - Nong Khao - Kanchanaburi
Day 4 : Kanchanaburi - River Kwai - Kanchanaburi
Day 5 : Kanchanaburi - Ayutthaya
Day 6 : Ayutthaya - Tak
Day 7 : Tak - Mae Sot - Tak
Day 8 : Tak - Lampang Luang - Chiang Mai
Day 9-10 : Chiang Mai
Terms and conditions
- Deposits : R3000 deposit to secure booking.
- Final Payment : 65 days prior to departure.
- Subject to availability at time of booking.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 16 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 6 March 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 6 March 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.