A Scottish Journey
from R 44,930* per person
BACK-ROADS TOURING : Visiting 1 Country: Scotland, United Kingdom. Towering mountains and enchanting lochs. Dramatic cliff-top castles and quaint villages. Infamous battles and gripping legends. This Scottish Journey takes us from coastal cities to Hebridean islands, seeking out one-of-a-kind landscapes, mesmerising history and undeniable charm.
Travel Dates: June 2019 - October 2019 (Selected Departures Between)
Duration: 7 nights
Departing From: Edinburgh
Company: Back-Roads Touring
- 7 nights' in boutique accommodation
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 4 dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
THE BACK-ROADS DIFFERENCE:
Enjoy private tours of some of Scotland's most enigmatic castles.
Indulge in a whisky tasting.
Stay on the stunning Isle of Skye and the striking Isle of Mull.
Day 1 : Edinburgh - St Andrews - Ballater
Day 2 : Ballater - Cairngorms National Park - Culloden - Inverness
Day 3 : Inverness
Day 4 : Inverness - Loch Ness - Plockton - Isle of Skye
Day 5 : Isle of Skye - Day 6 : Isle of Skye - Fort William - Isle of Mull
Day 7 : Isle of Mull - Isle of Iona - Isle of Mull
Day 8 : Isle of Mull - Stirling - Edinburgh
Terms and conditions
- Deposits : R3000 deposit to secure booking.
- Final Payment : 65 days prior to departure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 June 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.