from R 50,050* per person
BACK-ROADS TOURING : Foodie Inclusion - Learn how to cook a traditional tagine in Ait Benhaddou
Travel Dates: June 2019 - October 2019 (Selected Departures Between)
Duration: 9 nights
Departing From: Casablanca
Company: Back-Roads Touring
- 9 nights' in boutique accommodation
- 9 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 4 dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Driver & Tour Leader
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
Visiting 1 Country: Morocco. Kasbahs rising out of the desert, legendary mountain passes and ancient cities spilling over with a thousand and one sights. This tour will take you on a magic carpet ride through Majestic Morocco, where adventurous days give way to Arabian nights.
THE BACK-ROADS DIFFERENCE:
Learn how to cook a traditional tagine in Ait Benhaddou.
Become a Berber overnight and sleep in a Sahara Desert camp
Channel your inner Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman with dinner and drinks in Casablanca's Rick's Cafe
Day 1 : Casablanca - Rabat - Fes
Day 2 : Fes - Moulay Idriss - Meknes - Fes
Day 3 : Fes
Day 4 : Fes - Ifrane - Midelt - Errachidia
Day 5 : Errachidia - Rissani - Merzouga
Day 6 : Merzouga - Todra Gorge - Dades Gorge
Day 7 : Dades Gorge - Ouarzazate - Ait Ben Haddou
Day 8 : Ait Ben Haddou
Day 9 : Ait Ben Haddou - Marrakech
Day 10 : Marrakech
Terms and conditions
- Deposits : R3000 deposit to secure booking.
- Final Payment : 65 days prior to departure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 June 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.