Highlights of Japan
from R 64,190* per person
BACK-ROADS TOURING : From the futuristic cityscape of Tokyo to the temples of Kyoto and the gastronomic wonderland of Osaka, this all-encompassing tour takes in Japan's most historic and thought-provoking sights. Along the way we'll see perfectly manicured gardens, ancient shrines and dramatic mountain gorges - and pause to taste some of each region's finest delicacies.
Travel Dates: 08 May 2020 - 11 September 2020 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 10 nights
Departing From: Tokyo
Company: Back-Roads Touring
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 7845478
- 10 nights' in quality accommodation
- 10 breakfasts & 3 dinners
- Premium transportation
- Tour leader and driver
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
THE BACK-ROADS DIFFERENCE:
Travel Japan on the world-famous Shinkansen (bullet train).
Explore the natural beauty of Miyajima Island, a World Cultural Heritage Site.
Visit Matsumoto Castle, one of the most complete medieval castles in Japan.
Day 1-2 : Tokyo
Day 3 : Tokyo - Matsumoto - Tsumago
Day 4 : Tsumago - Kyoto
Day 5 : Kyoto
Day 6 : Kyoto - Kurashiki - Takamatsu
Day 7 : Takamatsu - Iya Valley
Day 8 : Iya Valley - Okayama - Hiroshima
Day 9 : Hiroshima - Miyajima Island - Hiroshima
Day 10 : Hiroshima - Osaka
Day 11 : Osaka
Terms and conditions
- Deposits : R3000 deposit to secure booking.
- Final Payment : 65 days prior to departure.
- Subject to availability at time of booking.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as 30 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 29 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 29 February 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.