- 6 nights' in boutique accommodation
- 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 3 dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Driver & Tour Leader
- PLEASE NOTE: Alternative departure dates available - please enquire for details
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
Visiting 1 Country: Italy. A wonderful blend of idyllic countryside and ancient towns, beautiful architecture and delectable food, Tuscany makes for an unforgettable holiday destination. On this leisurely tour we'll seek out world-renowned treasures, explore hidden gems and become culinary connoisseurs as we fall head over heels for this exquisite Italian region.
THE BACK-ROADS DIFFERENCE:
Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites Cinque Terre and Siena
Unlock the secrets of Tuscan cuisine with included wine and cheese tastings
Meet a local expert and discover how traditional gelato is made at Gelateria Dondoli
Day 1 : Florence - Lucca
Day 2 : Lucca - Cinque Terre - Lucca
Day 3 : Lucca - Pisa - Volterra
Day 4 : Volterra - San Gimignano - Siena - Pienza
Day 5 : Pienza
Day 6 : Pienza - Chianti
Day 7 : Chianti - Florence
Terms and conditions
- Deposits : R3000 deposit to secure booking.
- Final Payment : 65 days prior to departure.
- The 10% saving is valid on UK & Europe 2020 tours, select departure dates only.
- Valid only for bookings made between 03 July - 30 September 2019.
- 10% offer is not combinable with any other discount.
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 24 July 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 September 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.