from R 30,390* per person
BACK-ROADS TOURING : Foodie Inclusion - Unlock the secrets of Tuscan cuisine with wine tastings and an exclusive cookery class
Travel Dates: April 2019 - October 2019 (Selected Departures Between)
Duration: 6 nights
Departing From: Florence
Company: Back-Roads Touring
- 6 nights' in boutique accommodation
- 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 3 dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Driver & Tour Leader
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
Visiting 1 Country: Italy. A rich tapestry of idyllic countryside and ancient towns, beautiful architecture and delectable food. On our Tuscany tour, you'll seek out world-renowned treasures and hidden gems, turn into a culinary connoisseur and fall head over heels for this exquisite Italian region.
THE BACK-ROADS DIFFERENCE:
Take in UNESCO World Heritage sites from the Cinque Terre to Siena.
Unlock the secrets of Tuscan cuisine with wine tastings and an exclusive cookery class.
Stay in a country house in the Tuscan Hills.
Day 1 : Florence - Lucca
Day 2 : Lucca - Cinque Terre - Lucca
Day 3 : Lucca - Pisa - Volterra
Day 4 : Voltera - San Gimignano - Siena - Pienza
Day 5 : Pienza - Chianti
Day 6 : Chianti
Day 7 : Chianti - Florence
Terms and conditions
- Deposits : R3000 deposit to secure booking.
- Final Payment : 65 days prior to departure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 13 February 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.