Corners of Cornwall
- 7 nights' hand-picked accommodation
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 3 dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions.
From windswept moors and wild coastlines to historic cities and picture-perfect fishing villages, the county of Cornwall is filled with evocative sights and fascinating stories. Join us as we seek out the maritime heritage, rural beauty and culinary pride of this unique corner of South West England on a scenic seven-day journey.
Day 1 : London
Day 2 : London - Wells - Dartmoor National Park
Day 3 : Dartmoor National Park - Port Isaac - Padstow - Falmouth
Day 4 : Falmouth - St Michael's Mount - St Ives - Falmouth
Day 5 : Falmouth - St Austell Bay
Day 6 : St Austell Bay
Day 7 : St Austell Bay - Devon - Dorset - Salisbury
Day 8 : Salisbury - London
Terms and conditions
- Deposits : R3000 deposit to secure booking.
- Final Payment : 65 days prior to departure.
- Subject to availability at time of booking.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as 01 December 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 December 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 December 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.