Temples of Thailand & Cambodia
from R 39,690* per person
BACK-ROADS TOURING : Leave the well-trodden path behind and immerse yourself in Thailand and Cambodia's diverse wonders on this tour of verdant rainforests, historic temple ruins and hidden art. From Bangkok to Siem Reap, you'll gain a fascinating insight into the ancient heritage of these captivating countries.
Travel Dates: 15 March 2020 Set Departure
Duration: 7 nights
Departing From: Bangkok
Company: Back-Roads Touring
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 7845143
- 7 nights' in boutique accommodation
- 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 5 dinners
- Experienced Driver & Tour Leader
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
THE BACK-ROADS DIFFERENCE:
Entrance included to all attractions in the itinerary including Bang Luang Artist Village, Angkor Wat temple complex & a Bangkok dinner cruise
Day 1 : Bangkok, Thailand
Day 2 : Bangkok
Day 3 : Bangkok - Siem Reap, Cambodia
Day 4-5 : Siem Reap - Angkor - Siem Reap
Day 6 : Siem Reap - Kompong Phluk - Chansar - Siem Reap
Day 7 : Siem Reap - Bangkok, Thailand
Day 8 : Bangkok
Terms and conditions
- Deposits : R3000 deposit to secure booking.
- Final Payment : 65 days prior to departure.
- Subject to availability at time of booking.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 07 October 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 November 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.