Temples of Thailand & Cambodia
from R 33,690* per person
BACK-ROADS TOURING : Visiting Bangkok / Siem Reap. Explore Thailand and Cambodia's diverse wonders on this tour of vibrant rainforests, historic temple ruins and hidden art.
Travel Dates: September 2019 - April 2020 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 7 nights
Departing From: Bangkok
Company: Back-Roads Touring
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 5397104
- 7 nights' in boutique accommodation
- Experienced Back-Roads Driver & Tour Leader
- Tours by air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast daily, 3 lunches and 5 dinners
- Embark on a tuk-tuk street eats tour
- Visit a local family in Chansar
- Boat cruises as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance included to all attractions in the itinerary
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
THE BACK-ROADS DIFFERENCE:
Take a long-tailed boat trip down the khlongs (canals) of Bangkok.
Tour Angkor Wat with a stone conservation expert.
See the world-famous Cambodian Circus, Phare.
Day 1 : Bangkok, Thailand
Day 2 : Bangkok
Day 3 : Bangkok - Siem Reap, Cambodia
Day 4 : Siem Reap
Day 5 : Siem Reap
Day 6 : Siem Reap
Day 7 : Siem Reap - Bangkok, Thailand
Day 8 : Bangkok
Terms and conditions
- Deposits : R3000 deposit to secure booking.
- Final Payment : 65 days prior to departure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 24 April 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.