Your Somerset West Break includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- 2 days AVIS car hire
- 2 nights' accommodation at the 4-star NH Cape Town The Lord Charles Hotel in a Standard Room
- Buffet breakfast daily
Transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
LOCAL BREAKS : Explore the Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek wine routes
A stone's throw from the Cape Winelands, Helderberg Mountains and Atlantic Ocean, it doesn't get more idyllic than the NH Cape Town The Lord Charles when you want to get away from your day-to-day. Located in the charming town of Somerset West, just 20 minutes' drive from Cape Town International Airport and a half an hour from Cape Town's CBD, the NH Cape Town The Lord Charles is the perfect base from which to explore the Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek wine routes. You may never want to leave the comfort of its manicured grounds however. With 199 rooms and 10 suites with beautiful garden, lake, ocean and mountain views, and a range of facilities including two swimming pools, three tennis courts, and two restaurants serving world-class cuisine, this is an idyllic retreat like none other.
Terms and Conditions
- Price is per person based on 2 adults sharing.
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods may apply.
- All rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamic database and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- 1% Tourism levy compulsory & payable direct.
- Car rental in a GROUP A - KIA PICANTO or similar - MDMR.
- There is R1750 deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed drivers license, passport or SA ID.
- Airline taxes fluctuate daily and are never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 09 July 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 August 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 August 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.