- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- Return transfers
- 3 nights' accommodation at the 3,5-star VR Auckland City
- ADD: Devonport Ferry Day Tour in Auckland from R160 per person
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals not mentioned, drinks, tours / sightseeing not mentioned
VR Auckland City is quality affordable accommodation that is located in the heart of Auckland's beautiful CBD. You are within a short walking distance of Sky City Casino and Tower, Queen Street and the waterfront at Viaduct Harbour. We have a mixture of studio, 1 and 2 bedroom family apartments that are all equipped with full kitchens, laundry and high speed internet access. We have rooms that are suitable for any budgets and in the process have been endorsed by QualMark as being of a 4.5 Star Standard. Further, all our rooms come with air-conditioning and double glazing that offers the perfect nights sleep!
Terms and conditions
- Based on midweek travel, weekend surcharges apply.
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Limited availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed & an alternate hotel may be offered.
- High season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 31 May 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.