- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 2 nights' accommodation at the 5-star Burj Al Arab Hotel in a 1-Bedroom Deluxe Suite
- Breakfast daily
- Individual reception desk on each floor
- Complimentary private butler service around the clock for each suite
- Unlimited complimentary use of the Talise Spa, indoor pools and gym
- Free use of leisure facilities at the Jumeirah Al Naseem
- Exclusive amenities such as a selection of Hermes products
- Complimentary Unlimited access during guests stay to Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Tourist Visa
Items not mentioned, items of a personal nature, meals not mentioned, gratuities, porterage, tours
Burj Al Arab is part of Jumeirah Beach Resort complex, situated 15km south of the city of Dubai. Soaring 321 meters; Burj Al Arab towers above the renowned Jumeirah Beach Hotel and Wild Wadi Water Park. This unique sail-shaped building stands proudly on a man-made island some 280 meters offshore, linked to the mainland by a slender, gently curving causeway. Burj Al Arab is an all-suite hotel standing 28 double-height storeys high, it comprises of 202 duplex suites. Convenience, luxury and a highly personalized service are available for every traveller, enhanced by private reception desks on every floor. In-suite check-in, a brigade of exclusive butlers that provides around the clock assistance to each and every guest and unrivalled attention will charm the visitor.
Terms and conditions
- Rate is per person based on 2 adults sharing.
- Rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamically priced database and can change at any time without notice.
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Airport taxes are based on current exchange rate and can change at any time.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed & an alternate hotel may be offered.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- TOURISM DIRHAM.
- Compulsory and payable direct to hotel.
- AED 20 per bedroom per night for stays in 5* hotels and Deluxe hotel apartments.
- AED 15 per bedroom per night for stays in 4* hotels, Superior hotel apartments and Deluxe Holiday homes.
- AED 10 per bedroom per night for stays in 3* and 2* hotels, Standard hotel apartments and Standard Holiday homes.
- AED 7 per bedroom per night for stays in 1* hotel and Guest houses.
- All apartments in Dubai are "dry" (alcohol not available).
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 22 January 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 28 February 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 28 February 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.