- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- Tourist visa
- 5 nights' accommodation at the 5-star Atlantis the Palm Dubai Hotel
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Unlimited access to the Aquaventure Waterpark and Lost Chambers Aquarium
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned, tours / sightseeing not mentioned, car hire
Atlantis, The Palm is a 1,539 room, ocean-themed destination Resort located at the centre of the crescent of The Palm in Dubai. Opened in September 2008, the resort utilises the 46 hectares site with 17 hectares of water park amusement at Aquaventure where guests can slide through a shark infested lagoon or enjoy a sophisticated beach experience. Atlantis is home to one of the largest open-air marine habitats in the world, with some 65,000 marine animals in lagoons and displays including The Lost Chambers, a maze of underwater corridors and passageways providing a journey through ancient Atlantis. With 17 restaurants, bars and lounges to suit every taste - sophisticated seafood, innovative sushi, quick bites and foods from around the world - the dining and entertainment at Atlantis is as exciting and multi-faceted as the resort itself. With award winning restaurants, Atlantis is the ultimate culinary destination in Dubai. Atlantis, The Palm offers an unprecedented entertainment centre, an impressive collection of luxury boutiques and shops and extensive meeting and convention facilities.
Terms and conditions
- Rate is per person based on 2 adults sharing.
- Rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamically priced database and can change at any time without notice.
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Airport taxes are based on current exchange rate and can change at any time.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed & an alternate hotel may be offered.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- TOURISM DIRHAM : Compulsory and payable direct to hotel.
- AED 20 per bedroom per night for stays in 5* hotels and Deluxe hotel apartments.
- AED 15 per bedroom per night for stays in 4* hotels, Superior hotel apartments and Deluxe Holiday homes.
- AED 10 per bedroom per night for stays in 3* and 2* hotels, Standard hotel apartments and Standard Holiday homes.
- AED 7 per bedroom per night for stays in 1* hotel and Guest houses.
- All apartments in Dubai are "dry" (alcohol not available).
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 20 June 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.