Your Dubai Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- Return private transfers
- 4 nights' accommodation at the 5-star Atlantis the Palm Dubai Hotel in an Ocean King Room
- Breakfast daily
- Free Wi-Fi
Complimentary access to the Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- OPTIONAL ADD-ON: a 7 hour private Heritage Desert Safari from R9310 per person
- OPTIONAL ADD-ON: A 1 day 2020 Dubai Expo Ticket from R480 per person OR a multi-day 2020 Dubai Expo Ticket from R980 per person (2020 Dubai Expo dates - 01 October 2021 - 31 March 2022)
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, car hire
Atlantis, The Palm is a 1,539 room, ocean-themed destination Resort located at the centre of the crescent of The Palm in Dubai. Opened in September 2008, the resort utilises the 46 hectares site with 17 hectares of water park amusement at Aquaventure where guests can slide through a shark infested lagoon or enjoy a sophisticated beach experience. Atlantis is home to one of the largest open-air marine habitats in the world, with some 65,000 marine animals in lagoons and displays including The Lost Chambers, a maze of underwater corridors and passageways providing a journey through ancient Atlantis. With 17 restaurants, bars and lounges to suit every taste - sophisticated seafood, innovative sushi, quick bites and foods from around the world - the dining and entertainment at Atlantis is as exciting and multi-faceted as the resort itself. With award winning restaurants, Atlantis is the ultimate culinary destination in Dubai. Atlantis, The Palm offers an unprecedented entertainment centre, an impressive collection of luxury boutiques and shops and extensive meeting and convention facilities.
Terms and Conditions
- TOURISM DIRHAM: Compulsory and payable direct to hotel.
- AED 20 per bedroom per night for stays in 5-star hotels and Deluxe hotel apartments.
- AED 15 per bedroom per night for stays in 4-star hotels, Superior hotel apartments and Deluxe Holiday homes.
- AED 10 per bedroom per night for stays in 3-star and 2-star hotels, Standard hotel apartments and Standard Holiday homes.
- AED 7 per bedroom per night for stays in 1-star hotel and Guest houses.
- All apartments in Dubai are "dry" (alcohol not available).
- *All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 27 November 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 December 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.