- Return Business Class flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- Complimentary Luxury Car Transfers
- Tourist Visa
- 4 nights' accommodation at the 5-star Atlantis the Palm Dubai Hotel in an Imperial Club Room
- Breakfast and Dinner daily
- Unlimited FREE Entry to "Aquaventure" and "The Lost Chambers"
- CLUB BENEFITS: 24 hour In-Room dining available
- Afternoon tea available in one of our Imperial Club Lounges from 2:30pm to 4:30pm daily
- A selection of complimentary beverages and canapes are served in their lounges from 5:00pm to 7:00pm daily
- Light sweet and savoury snacks are available throughout the day including juice, tea coffee and complimentary soft drinks in our lounges
- Complimentary access to Atlantis Kids Club from 10:00am to 6:00pm daily, for ages 3-12 years (lunchtime meals are charged between 1:00pm to 2:00pm and no activities will take place during this time)
- Club Rush access in complimentary for all Imperial Club teenagers for ages 13-17 years from 2:00pm to 6:00pm daily
- Complimentary N'Dulge Nightclub access (excluding certain separately ticketed events)
- Dedicated high speed internet is complimentary
- Complimentary use of iPads available in the lounges
- Complimentary access to over 2000+ newspapers and 100 magazines from 100 countries in 56 languages using Pressreader during your stay
- Complimentary use of steam, sauna and jet pool facilities at ShuiQi Spa
- Two 30 minute back, neck and shoulder massage at ShuiQi Spa for the price of one (available daily only between 10:00am to 3:00pm)
- Priority Bellman services
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned, tours / sightseeing not mentioned, car hire
Atlantis, The Palm is a 1,539 room, ocean-themed destination Resort located at the centre of the crescent of The Palm in Dubai. Opened in September 2008, the resort utilises the 46 hectares site with 17 hectares of water park amusement at Aquaventure where guests can slide through a shark infested lagoon or enjoy a sophisticated beach experience. Atlantis is home to one of the largest open-air marine habitats in the world, with some 65,000 marine animals in lagoons and displays including The Lost Chambers, a maze of underwater corridors and passageways providing a journey through ancient Atlantis. With 17 restaurants, bars and lounges to suit every taste - sophisticated seafood, innovative sushi, quick bites and foods from around the world - the dining and entertainment at Atlantis is as exciting and multi-faceted as the resort itself. With award winning restaurants, Atlantis is the ultimate culinary destination in Dubai. Atlantis, The Palm offers an unprecedented entertainment centre, an impressive collection of luxury boutiques and shops and extensive meeting and convention facilities.
Terms and conditions
- Rate is per person based on 2 adults sharing.
- Rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamically priced database and can change at any time without notice.
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Airport taxes are based on current exchange rate and can change at any time.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed & an alternate hotel may be offered.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- TOURISM DIRHAM.
- Compulsory and payable direct to hotel.
- AED 20 per bedroom per night for stays in 5* hotels and Deluxe hotel apartments.
- AED 15 per bedroom per night for stays in 4* hotels, Superior hotel apartments and Deluxe Holiday homes.
- AED 10 per bedroom per night for stays in 3* and 2* hotels, Standard hotel apartments and Standard Holiday homes.
- AED 7 per bedroom per night for stays in 1* hotel and Guest houses.
- All apartments in Dubai are "dry" (alcohol not available).
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 11 October 2017 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 November 2017 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2017.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.