Your Dubai Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- Return private transfers
- 3 nights' accommodation at the 5-star Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel Dubai in a Superior Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Free Wi-Fi
- OPTIONAL ADD-ON: a Dubai Explorer Pass which includes 3 attractions from over 47 choices from R2930 per person
- OPTIONAL ADD-ON: A 1 day 2020 Dubai Expo Ticket from R430 per person OR a multi-day 2020 Dubai Expo Ticket from R880 per person (2020 Dubai Expo dates - 01 October 2021 - 31 March 2022)
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, car hire
Connect with Dubai's rich history and modern marvels at Park Regis Kris Kin Dubai, where Dubai connects. Park Regis Kris Kin hotel is ideally located in central Dubai moments from entertainment and shopping hubs such as Burjuman Shopping Centre a 400-meter walk away. Iconic attractions including Bur Dubai Market, Dubai Museum and Dubai Creek are within a short distance from the hotel. World Trade Exhibition Centre is a quick 10-minute taxi ride, making this an ideal accommodation choice for both business and leisure travellers alike.
Park Regis Kris Kin Dubai offers 384 spacious rooms and suites ranging from superior, deluxe, suites, and two bedroom suites that are perfect for both leisure and business travelers visiting Dubai for all occasions including a short stopover, romantic getaways, family holidays, business trips and long stay accommodation.
Featuring a rooftop pool offering expansive views across Dubai's skyline, Park Regis Kris Kin is the perfect place for relaxing Dubai sundowners and more. You are spoilt for choice with a wide selection of dining experiences from one of our 5 food and beverage outlets such as Masala Bazaar's genuinely crafted Indian dining, The Grandstand offering a casual atmosphere to enjoy a variety of options from delectable bites and a selection of international beers, K2-Zero Rooftop Lounge & Bar's stunning views of old and new Dubai, Kris with a view's daily revolving theme nights, and refreshing bites at Marhaba Lounge.
Terms and Conditions
- TOURISM DIRHAM: Compulsory and payable direct to hotel.
- AED 20 per bedroom per night for stays in 5-star hotels and Deluxe hotel apartments.
- AED 15 per bedroom per night for stays in 4-star hotels, Superior hotel apartments and Deluxe Holiday homes.
- AED 10 per bedroom per night for stays in 3-star and 2-star hotels, Standard hotel apartments and Standard Holiday homes.
- AED 7 per bedroom per night for stays in 1-star hotel and Guest houses.
- All apartments in Dubai are "dry" (alcohol not available).
- *All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 26 October 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.