Your Dubai Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- Return private transfers
- 2 nights' accommodation at the 3-star Ibis Dubai Mall of the Emirates in a Standard Room
- Breakfast daily
- 20% Discount on Food and Beverage
- 30% Ski Credit
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, car hire
Located between the World Trade Centre & Jebel Ali Free Zone, ideal for business and leisure guests, One of Dubai's largest shopping malls, Mall of the Emirates is at its doorstep. The Gold & Diamond Park, Media & Internet Cities and the warm beaches of the Arabian Gulf are all only minutes away. Guests can enjoy easy access to comfortable transport with the nearby Metro Station.
Terms and Conditions
- TOURISM DIRHAM: Compulsory and payable direct to hotel.
- AED 20 per bedroom per night for stays in 5-star hotels and Deluxe hotel apartments.
- AED 15 per bedroom per night for stays in 4-star hotels, Superior hotel apartments and Deluxe Holiday homes.
- AED 10 per bedroom per night for stays in 3-star and 2-star hotels, Standard hotel apartments and Standard Holiday homes.
- AED 7 per bedroom per night for stays in 1-star hotel and Guest houses.
- All apartments in Dubai are "dry" (alcohol not available).
- *All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 26 February 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.