Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
from R 20,750* per person
5 Nights in Paris PLUS Cruise and Illuminations Tour!
Travel Dates: 15 January 2020 - 19 March 2020 (weekend surcharge may apply)
Duration: 5 nights
Departing From: Johannesburg
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 7916084
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- 5 nights' accommodation in Paris at the 4-star Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
- Breakfast daily
- Cruise and Illuminations Tour
Meals not specified, touring and excursions not specified, visas, travel insurance and items of a personal nature. High Season supplements and weekend surcharges are applicable at certain times. PLEASE NOTE: City tax, also sometimes called tourist tax is compulsory in some European cities. It applies to everybody and is collected by the owner of the accommodation. The amount of city tax varies according to the hotel classification and the town. City taxes vary between EURO0.20 and EURO7.00 (maximum) per person per day. This tax is to be paid by the PASSENGER directly at the hotel before the end of the stay
Close to the Eiffel Tower and Trocadero, the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is a 4-star hotel just waiting to be discovered in the heart of Paris. An ideal starting point for your visit, you will appreciate the proximity to public transport and our tips for visiting this beautiful city. If you need a setting that combines pleasure and work on a business trip, discover our meeting rooms and relax in our fitness room with a view of the Eiffel Tower or on the restaurant terrace.
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed and an alternate hotel may be offered.
- High Season and weekend surcharges may apply.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing.
- Valid for new bookings only.
- High Season supplements and weekend surcharges are applicable at certain times.
- City tax, also sometimes called tourist tax is compulsory in some European cities.
- It applies to everybody and is collected by the owner of the accommodation.
- The amount of city tax varies according to the hotel classification and the town.
- City taxes vary between Euro 0,20 and Euro 7,00 (maximum) per person per day.
- This tax is to be paid by the PASSENGER directly at the hotel before the end of the stay.
- Flight pricing / routing correct as of 18 October 2019 and are based on Dynamic Rates which are subject to fluctuation.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 18 October 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 November 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.