Your Paris Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- 3 nights' accommodation in Paris at the 3-star Aparthotel Adagio Paris Buttes Chaumont
Airport transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals not mentioned, drinks, tours / sightseeing not mentioned. PLEASE NOTE: City tax, also sometimes called tourist tax is compulsory in some European cities. It applies to everybody and is collected by the owner of the accommodation. The amount of city tax varies according to the hotel classification and the town. City taxes vary between EURO0.20 and EURO7.00 (maximum) per person per day. This tax is to be paid by the PASSENGER directly at the hotel before the end of the stay
Located near the Parc des Buttes Chaumont and the Canal de l'Ourq, the Adagio Paris Buttes Chaumont offers 97 carefully decorated and furnished apartments with fully equipped kitchens. Access to private parking is available. If needed, our reception team will be available 24 hours a day. You can easily reach the center of Paris using line 7 bis from Botzaris station.
Terms and Conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 20 July 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 August 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.