- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- 3 nights' accommodation in London at the 3-star Best Western Burns Hotel
- Breakfast daily
- Pre-loaded & Pre activated 15 Pound Oyster card
Transfers, meals not specified, touring and excursions, visas, travel insurance and items of a personal nature. High Season supplements and weekend surcharges are applicable at certain times.
A traditional red brick Victorian building set in a peaceful garden square, just five minutes walk from Earl's Court underground station. It is also close to the Royal Albert Hall and Knights Bridge with its elegant and exclusive shops .Hotel facilities include Ellen Terry Bar & Patio Restaurant serving breakfast and bar snack menu throughout the day, 24 hour room service.
Terms and conditions
- All prices are indicative and per person sharing in a twin or double room (unless otherwise stated) valid only for periods specified.
- Due to the length of the validity period, at times some of, or all of the components will apply surcharges.
- Therefore, these prices are subject to (where applicable) airfare increases / peak season surcharges / high season airfare supplements / exchange rate fluctuations / availability.
- Prices exclude visas, travel insurance and items of a personal nature.
- Flight pricing / routing correct as of 05 July 2018.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 23 July 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 August 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 August 2018.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.