- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- 3 nights' accommodation in London at the 3-star Royal National Hotel (or similar)
- Breakfasts daily
- Official Match Ticket - Wembley Premium General Admission Seat
- Prestigious middle ring of stadium
- Blocks 216/7/8 EAST or 235/6/7 WEST
- Match program included
- Cash bar available
- Stadium opens 1,5 hours prior to kick off
- E-Tickets supplied 3-5 days prior
Transfers, meals not specified, touring and excursions, visas, travel insurance and items of a personal nature. High Season supplements and weekend surcharges are applicable at certain times.
The FA Cup final is a highlight on the Football Calendar and not to be missed by football fans.
Terms and conditions
- All prices are indicative and per person sharing in a twin or double room (unless otherwise stated) valid only for periods specified.
- Due to the length of the validity period, at times some of, or all of the components will apply surcharges.
- Therefore, these prices are subject to (where applicable) airfare increases / peak season surcharges / high season airfare supplements / exchange rate fluctuations / availability.
- Prices exclude visas, travel insurance and items of a personal nature.
- Flight pricing/routing correct as of 05 February 2019.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 08 February 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.