- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- 3 nights' accommodation in Amsterdam at the 3-star Europe 92 Hotel
- Continental breakfast daily
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals not mentioned, drinks, tours / sightseeing not mentioned. PLEASE NOTE: City tax, also sometimes called tourist tax is compulsory in some European cities. It applies to everybody and is collected by the owner of the accommodation. The amount of city tax varies according to the hotel classification and the town. City taxes vary between EURO0.20 and EURO7.00 (maximum) per person per day. This tax is to be paid by the PASSENGER directly at the hotel before the end of the stay
This cosy hotel, renovated in 2012, enjoys a great location close to the centre of Amsterdam. The family-run hotel features stylish modern rooms, each one dedicated to a European city.
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed and an alternate hotel may be offered.
- High Season and weekend surcharges may apply.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing.
- City tax not included and should be paid directly at the hotel.
- Flight pricing / routing correct as of 25 June 2019.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 26 June 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 August 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 August 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.