- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- Return private airport - hotel transfers
- 3 nights' accommodation at the 3-star Piet Hein Hotel
- Breakfast daily
Meals not specified, touring and excursions, visas, travel insurance and items of a personal nature. High season supplements are applicable at certain times. Midweek rate applies - weekends will be surcharged
Boutique Hotel Piet Hein offers accommodation in 3 traditional town houses overlooking Vondelpark in Amsterdam. The rooms are beautifully decorated with modern furnishings and warm colours. Each room has a full-equipped bathroom, a work desk, cable/pay-per-view TV, and safe. During the summer buffet breakfast is served on the outside terrace. The hotel has located close to the famous P.C. Hooftstraat shopping street. Museum Square is less than a 10-minute walk away and includes the Rijksmuseum, Stedelijk Museum and Van Gogh Museum.
Terms and conditions
- Non-refundable rate.
- All prices are indicative and per person sharing in a twin or double room (unless otherwise stated) valid only for periods specified.
- Due to the length of the validity period, at times some of, or all of the components will apply surcharges.
- Therefore, these prices are subject to (where applicable) airfare increases / peak season surcharges / high season airfare supplements / exchange rate fluctuations / availability.
- Prices exclude visas, travel insurance and items of a personal nature.
- Flight pricing/routing correct as of 26 November 2018.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 10 December 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.