- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- 3 nights' accommodation at the 3-star One@Tokyo in a Standard Studio
- Breakfast daily
- Free Wi-Fi
Transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals not mentioned, drinks, tours / sightseeing not mentioned
ONE@Tokyo is located at East of Tokyo, Oshiage area. It takes 3 minutes walk from Oshiage station on Keisei Line, Subway Toei Asakusa Line and Subway Hanzomon Line. From Oshiage station, it takes approximately 60 minutes from Narita Airport by Keisei Airport Access Express train, 40 minutes from Haneda Airport via Keikyu and Toei Asakusa Line by rapid train. Tokyo Slytree, one of the famous landmark in Metropolitan Tokyo is within walking distance. The hotel's facade and interior design are the work of world-renowned architect Kengo Kuma.
Terms and conditions
- Rate is per person based on 2 adults sharing.
- Rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamically priced database and can change at any time without notice.
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Airport taxes are based on current exchange rate and can change at any time.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed & an alternate hotel may be offered.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, blockout periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 08 August 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 September 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.